Pogosova Nana (Goar) Vachikovna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor, cardiologist, defended the candidate’s dissertation on the psychosomatic interrelation in arterial hypertension of different origin in 1992 and doctoral dissertation on the rehabilitation of CHD patients after coronary artery bypass graft surgery in 1998.
Pogosova N.V. has been working in National Research Centre for Preventive Medicine of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation since 2000: initially as a leading research scientist, then as the chief of psychosomatic research group in 2004, afterwards the head of the department of the chronic internal diseases prevention in 2006, and the principal of the Federal Health Centre and the Department of the secondary prevention of chronic non-communicable diseases in 2011.
Pogosova N.V. was a member of the cardiac rehabilitation section at the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation from 2006 till 2012. Pogosova N.V. became the chief specialist in preventive medicine of the Ministry of Healthcare of Moscow City in 2012.
She holds duties of Russian national coordinator in large-scale international investigations. On several occasions she has presented the results of Russian investigations at international conferences including congresses held by the European Society of Cardiology and World Congress of Cardiology.
Pogosova N.V. sits on editorial boards for the journals “Cardiology” (since 2007) and “Preventive Medicine”. She is the reviewer in the latter journal established by the European Society of Cardiology.
She is the author of more than 160 scientific works, most of which are published in leading Russian and foreign journals.
• Rafael G. Oganov (Moscow)– the academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, professor, doctor of medical sciences (MS), head of department, National Research Center for Preventive Medicine of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
• Sergey A.Boytsov (Moscow)– professor, doctor of MS, the chief specialist in preventive medicine of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, director of the National Research Center for Preventive Medicine of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
• Victoria A. Badtiyeva (Moscow) – professor, doctor of MS, head of the Sports Medicine Clinic of the Moscow Scientific-Practical Center of Medical Rehabilitation, Recovery and Sports Medicine of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Moscow city
• Irina V. Osipova (Barnaul)– professor, doctor of MS, the chief specialist in preventive medicine of the Altai Territory, head of the Chair of general medicine of the Altai State Medical University
• Olga S.Oynotkinova (Moscow) –doctor of MS, head of lipidology and atherosclerosis laboratory of the A.A. Vishnevski Third Central Clinical Hospital
• Alexey V. Kuznetsov (Moscow) - Ph.D. of sociological Sciences, assistant of the Deputy of the State Duma, the assistant of the fellow of the Russian Academy of Sciences N.Gerasimenko, Executive Secretary of the Federal party project of the all-Russian political party "United Russia" "a Healthy future", Executive Director of the International scientific-practical forum "Russian health care week"